Instant Pot Recipe-Hawaiian Teriyaki Beef Short Ribs
Beef is one of the people like to eat food in the world, second only to pork. Beef protein content is high, and low in fat, so delicious, loved, have the laudatory title of “flesh of spoiled child”. Make some tasty short ribs around 30 minutes with Instant Pot Programmable Pressure cooker.
4 large beef short ribs
1 cup of water
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup tightly packed brown sugar
1 large orange, halved
1 head of garlic, separated, peeled and crushed
1 piece of fresh ginger, about the size of 1/2 a deck of cards, peeled, sliced and crushed
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
2 fresh Thai firecracker peppers, chopped
1. Mix water, soya sauce and sugar in a large bowl. Stir\mix until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Squeeze the juice from the halved orange in to the mix and stir\mix.
3. Slice the orange in to pieces and put in the mixture.
4. Add the garlic, ginger root, green onions and chilli peppers in the mixture and stir\mix thoroughly.
5. Put in the ribs and stir\mix together.
6. Marinate to taste, no less than 4 hours.
7. Heat a small about of oil to medium-high heat in a large skillet and add beef short ribs. Sear for 2-3 minutes on each side.
8. Place beef short ribs in the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 Pressure Cooker and add the liquid mixture. Lock lid in place, choose the meat\stew setting and cook for 30 minutes.
9. Serve with sticky rice. Enjoy it.
More instant pot recipe| Electric Pressure Cooker recipe, please visit: http://en.huarenstore.com/blogging/?cat=181
For more electric pressure cookers, please visit:http://en.huarenstore.com/electric-pressure-cooker.html
$5 off over $80 via coupon code “enblog1705”
$10 off over $150 via coupon code “enblog1710”
$20 off over $200 via coupon code “enblog1720“