Green tea powder, aka matcha and maccha, is the soul of green tea cake. If you want to make good green tea cake, you have to use good quality green tea powder. I’m now happy with my recipe. I hope you like it too.
40ml fresh milk
180 g low gluten flour
15 g Green tea powder
1 g Salt
160 g white sugar
1. Add 5 whole egg, salt and white sugar, whisk to dense state.
2. Add low gluten flour and baking powder, stir evenly to a thick paste.
3. Add the cream into the slightly cooled green tea milk, mix they well. Pour them into the batter, mix again.
4. Apply the cream in the pot, press “Stew” to choose the “Cake”, and press “Start” to preheat.
5. Open the cover after preheating, pour the batter into the pot, cover the pot.
6. After the completion of the inverted buckle out of the cake, let the cake cool. Collocation fruit or fresh cream with more flavor.
For more electric pressure cooker recipes, go to here http://en.huarenstore.com/blogging/?cat=181
Joyoung electric pressure cooker: http://en.huarenstore.com/joyoung-electric-pressure-cooker-jyy-50fs18m.html