Joyoung CTS 1098S use 2013 new model bottom heating technology ,with all stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber.
Use Joyoung CTS 1098S to Make Soy Milk has a nutty flavor and is easy to make. Although I’ve always preferred the taste of homemade soy milk over the commercially-produced version, I did enjoy the ease of store-bought soy milk since my kids didn’t seem to mind the flavor. These days though, with the drastic price increase in soy milk and the news that some of the “organic” soy milk is not actually made from all-organic soybeans, I’ve starting making batches at home. Besides being easy, you can also control the texture and sweetness of the milk you are making at home.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Soaking beans: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours, 40 minutes
· 1 cup organic yellow soybeans
· 1/4 tsp salt
· 2 Tbsp honey or sugar
· 1/2 tsp vanilla, optional
1. Soak beans overnight in a large bowl.
2. The next day, discard any beans that have not softened or expanded.
3. Rinse beans and discards loose skins.
4. Put beans and 2-3 cups of water in blender.
5. Puree until smooth, adding more water as necessary.
6. Strain milk and pulp through a sieve lined with a cheesecloth a few times, pressing beans to remove milk.*
7. Put soymilk and 2-3 cups of water in a stockpot and bring to a boil. Stir and skim foam.
8. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes.
9. Add more water as necessary.
10. Add and honey or sugar to taste. If you like vanilla, you can add that as well.
11. Chill the milk and store in refrigerator.