Joyoung Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker CTS-1098S
There’s absolutely no doubt that joyoung soy milk maker CTS-1098S with new technology is one of most popular and advanced soy milk machine right now in USA.
Joyoung CTS-1098S Features:
2013 new model bottom heating technology.
All stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber. No food color stains on plastic or concerns of plastic leaching into food
Five automatic, one-button functions for fully cooked milk, soup, and raw vegan milk from beans, grains, and nuts. Read More
Use Joyoung CTS 1098S to Make Soy Milk
Joyoung CTS 1098S use 2013 new model bottom heating technology ,with all stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber.
Use Joyoung CTS 1098S to Make Soy Milk has a nutty flavor and is easy to make. Although I’ve always preferred the taste of homemade soy milk over the commercially-produced version, I did enjoy the ease of store-bought soy milk since my kids didn’t seem to mind the flavor. These days though, with the drastic price increase in soy milk and the news that some of the “organic” soy milk is not actually made from all-organic soybeans, I’ve starting making batches at home. Besides being easy, you can also control the texture and sweetness of the milk you are making at home.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Soaking beans: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours, 40 minutes
· 1 cup organic yellow soybeans
· 1/4 tsp salt
· 2 Tbsp honey or sugar
· 1/2 tsp vanilla, optional
1. Soak beans overnight in a large bowl.
2. The next day, discard any beans that have not softened or expanded.
3. Rinse beans and discards loose skins.
4. Put beans and 2-3 cups of water in blender.
5. Puree until smooth, adding more water as necessary.
6. Strain milk and pulp through a sieve lined with a cheesecloth a few times, pressing beans to remove milk.*
7. Put soymilk and 2-3 cups of water in a stockpot and bring to a boil. Stir and skim foam.
8. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes.
9. Add more water as necessary.
10. Add and honey or sugar to taste. If you like vanilla, you can add that as well.
11. Chill the milk and store in refrigerator.
Joyoung CTS-1098 Makes Fresh Soymilk,Yummy!
There’re 6 function buttons on the control panel of Joyoung soymilk maker CTS-1098s: soymilk(including 5 grains,soybean,mungbean), rice paste, juice, grains paste. Just Add soybeans and water, press the fuction button, 20 min later, you can enjoy fresh homemade soy milk.
Let’s see together how to use joyoung CTS1098S to make soymilk step by step.
1. Add soybeans.( Generally, soaked soybeans is better.)
2. Add water.
3. Attached power and press the “soymilk” button twice, joyoung CTS-1098S will automatically make fresh soymilk. About 20 min later, soymilk is ready:
Look at hot homemade soymilk
Joyoung CTS-1098 is Upgraded to CTS-1098S
Soymilk machine joyoung CTS-1098 is upgraded to CTS-1098S。JoYoung, a pioneer of soymilk machines, launched a new model, CTS-1098S, on May 20, 2013. Joyoung CTS 1098S use the 2013 new model bottom heating technology，with all stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber.
The operation is simple. Rinse and wash the soybeans first. Then soak them in water for 5-8 hours. Put the beans in the stainless steel holder/body of the machine. Pour drinking water up to the mark on the wall of the holder/body. Put the top (with the stainless shell locked in place) on top of the holder/body. Select the operational mode. Then it starts.
The whole procedure takes about 20 minutes.After some minutes, it grinds for about 5 second and continue to broil. After repeating this procedure twice, it makes the final grinding for about 1-2 minutes and boil till it’s done.
Here are some points you have to look out using joyoung CTS 1098S, though:
1. You need to pour the soy milk out and rinse the holder/body and the top quickly. Don’t let it stay in the holder because it would get thicken with the remaining heat of the stainless steel holder. It would make the cleaning more difficult later.
2. The filter is good for filtering most of the soybean bits out. There is only this bit of taste of “powder” remaining. If you want to completely take out that taste, do a 2nd filtering with a paper coffee filter.
3. Watch out about how you place the top. In my opinion, the design could use some improvements. The long shaft of the blades could be a problematic area. The top is heavy. If you put it side-way, it is very likely to tilt and put the unwanted weight on the long shaft.
Review of Joyoung soymilk maker CTS 1098S
The most helpful favorable review
Great machine for soy milk lover
I bought this product weeks ago and use it to make soy milk every morning. It was great. You need only a little cup of dried soybeans and water and 15 min to make soy milk for 4-5 ppl! The replica rolex taste is much better than the Silk soy milk which sold at Walmart, and without addtives! It is even better if you add 1 tsb. sugar in it, or maybe some cereals as well. The machine is…
The most helpful critical review
product is good, but it looks like a refurbished one.
just got one and not so satified, when i just open the box, dont look like a brand new one. i pay for full price and it is expensive. it is frustrated. i check the instruction book and cant find the warranty form.
about the product, i tried 2 cups of soybean, it works well as advertise.
Published 7 months ago by Geometry